Once basketball season was done we were able to reclaim our Saturdays and on the first one we decided to go to the Wild Animal Park. Nathan had been asking for the pst two months when we could go. It was a fun day. Lots of activity among the "wild" life, what was provided at the park and what Paul and I brought with us. the have made a lot of improvements since a year ago. They upgraded the kid area so that there was enough room for more than 10 kids in one area at a time, there is a new view area over the African section, a new walk way past the hidden forest, a new animal carousel, and a new monerail. The day we went they had a section over by the petting zoo for flower gardens. It was really pretty.

2 comments:

These pictures are so great! I haven't seen a picture of Elsie since she was blessed.

May 2, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

I love the pictures. Your kids are getting so big!
-- Melissa

May 3, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds