This was during our last stay in Las Vegas. The kids got a chance to see Grandpa Peters play a little ball before we left to go home. Paul has labeled Grandpa Peters as "bird legs" he has some serious skinnies that even women would envy :) Everyone had a blast and were really good travelers. O.K. I will confess that the last 15 minutes of our trip Elsie would not stop crying, so I did the only thing that I could come up with. I stuck my fingers in my ears and tried to block out the crying. All-in-all though the weather was good, the kids had some quality time with Grandparents, Paul and I had a few nights alone time, and we paid the cheapest price for gas in a long time. Our price 3.79-3.99, Las Vegas 3.35-3.40 am i the only one missing something here?

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds