


Near the end of the school year the school hosts a Fun Day for the kids. There are many stations for the kids to participate in various activities. The kids get to spend about 15-20 min. at each station. Some of the favorites stations are the inflatable slide and obstacle course, bubble blowing with recycled strawberry holders, soda pop holders, and plastic rings. There is also a water cup line race, bouncing ball, and rest stations where snacks and drinks are served. Everyone has a blast each year.
Labels: Fun Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Grandma Pearl said...
I loved all of the activities you had the last few days of school.
I wish I could ride the large ball as well as you all did. I'm afraid I'd fall on my nose.
I was interested in the way you had bubbles blowing from strawberry basksets, plastic rings from soda cans, who dreamed up these ideas? I think it sounds like fun family reunion competation relays and races.
Grandma Pearl
July 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM