Look at you guys. You are putting the rest of us to shame. We never had a family camping trip this year. Does it count that I set up the tent in the back yard and the kids slept/played out there for a week?
How brave of you to take all the kids camping. It looks like you all had fun. Cousins are the best aren't they? Hopefully the blog is working out better for you. Let Jarom know if you have any other questions. -- Melissa
Those Peters kids are too cute!!! I always enjoy looking at fun times in southern CA. Don't always comment but I love watching all the action. Glad all are doing nicely. Care to come to Colorado anytime soon for a vacation? By the way Melissa reminded me of Allie and Staci at the beach with thier Uncle Paul taking surfing lessons!
Jen said...
looks like you had a great time camping.
August 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Allie Thornbrue said...
Look at you guys. You are putting the rest of us to shame. We never had a family camping trip this year. Does it count that I set up the tent in the back yard and the kids slept/played out there for a week?
August 21, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Jarom and Melissa said...
How brave of you to take all the kids camping. It looks like you all had fun. Cousins are the best aren't they? Hopefully the blog is working out better for you. Let Jarom know if you have any other questions.
-- Melissa
August 24, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Randy said...
Looks like great times. We're all about spending time outdoors.
Randy
September 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Randy said...
Auntie Jane says...
Those Peters kids are too cute!!! I always enjoy looking at fun times in southern CA. Don't always comment but I love watching all the action. Glad all are doing nicely. Care to come to Colorado anytime soon for a vacation? By the way Melissa reminded me of Allie and Staci at the beach with thier Uncle Paul taking surfing lessons!
September 9, 2009 at 7:46 PM