Out of the mouth of babes

Kayla- Oh man! This movie is an hour and ten minutes. The doctor said to only watch an hour a day.

(Nathan with a bar of soap in his mouth for name calling)
Paul- Don't swallow or you will have diarrhea!
Elsie-Why do you have diarrhea in your mouth?

I am not a princess, I am Elsie.

Nate-Guess what Dad? I got kicked out of school!
Paul with expression of surprise and a hint of knowing that this day was to come sooner or later
Nate-April Fools!!
We all laughed for a long time.
P.S. Nate is a good kid, he is just has a lot of energy, so if he was to get in trouble it wouldn't be for disobeying the rules, but more along the lines for not sitting still or getting ahead of himself.

Rabecca-Nate I hope you aren't drinking out of my cup! I have a really bad sore throat!
Nate-Aah, what! Oh no, a sore throat! (Pause) Yeah, no school!!

Elsie-Mom, don't kiss my pretty little pretty belly button

1 comments:

So funny. I love kid quotes. I especially enjoyed Nathan's April Fool's joke.

April 27, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds