Horse riding & Fishing

Final score Fish 3, Humans 1
We went fishing a few times, but only our cousin and his father caught a fish. We all left with limbs still intact albeit a few hooks and bobs were left behind in the reeds. It was still fun to go to the ponds.




Garrett and I went on a date to one of the lakes. If only we had on water pants would we have caught anything. It was as if the fish were teasing and taunting us. How rude!!

Horses, horses, horses, ye-ha!!



Kayla and I got to drive through some beautiful scenery and passed a white water rafting station on our way to a horse riding company. I did get lost a few times, but we made it and were the only ones for that time slot so we had the guide all to ourselves. She was a very nice lady and had been around horses all her life. The ride was an hour long and took us along an old logging road. In the picture of us two we are at the top of the trail. Green all around-trees, hills, grass, it was wonderful. The weather was perfect as well, warm with a slight breeze to off-set it.
I don't remember the name of Kayla's horse, mine was Randy. Paul and I laughed at that. I was sore for a few days afterwards because Randy liked to eat whenever I put my guard down, so in order to catch up to the other horses, he would go into a slow trot.

1 comments:

Looks like another fun outing. Kayla looks so happy going to ride those horses and Garret looks like he had fun fishing.

October 19, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds