Every year Kindergartener's get to have a snow day. This year it was a bit different because there was a different company who brought their snow machines and made the snow at the school, instead of having it sent over by truck. All the kids had a blast and Paul was able to help out this year. By the time I brought his snow pants his shorts were soaked :)
Labels: Kinder snow day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Jarom and Melissa said...
That is SOOOOO cool. By the way, speaking of snow, Paul (and Becca) you need to come out skiing in Colorado. I still owe you a free ski day Paul, in return for the best winter trip I have ever had. Seriously, I would love to treat you to a day or two Colorado style. You could ski or snowboard, we've got enough equipment to go around.
Jarom
February 3, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Randy said...
What a nice treat for the kids! We just go to the high school, but we haven't had snow on the ground now for six weeks. We wish we'd get more (at least in the mountains).
Randy
February 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM
Jarom and Melissa said...
That looks like so much fun. We always had a snow day or two in Seattle every year or two, but they never brought in snow like that. California knows how to do it right. How fun for the kids.
February 19, 2010 at 5:07 PM