Family photo



Bottom one was taken by Nate Sunday morning and the top using the timer.

4 comments:

Great pictures. We are glad Paul called and told us they had been posted.
Nate, you took a great family photo but we missed seeing your cute smile.
If I don't start and finish my blogs from the graduations Grandpa John will fire me.
Rabecca, We had such a short visit when you stopped over for the night and we hope you made it to Sandy UT OK and then have fun going to see Grandma and Grandpa Stout. Grandparents are so happy when you all come to visit.
We'll be happy to see your daddy when he comes for his visit with the rest of you.
Love,
Grandma Pearl

June 18, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

I'm impressed you got one with the whole family with the timer. That's hard to do sometimes. Cute pictures!

June 25, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I love the jammies shot. I've been thinking a lot about try to get a family picture of us, and realized it isn't gonna happen anytime soon. However, a self timer and jammies might just be doable...

The kids are so cute!

June 29, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

Quite the impressive mug shot. So brave to take pictures right after everyone wakes up!

July 17, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds