A few funnies to read while I take another 2-3 months to get my act together and put up pics.
Garrett- O.k. these drinks are for you kids.
Nate- Please bless my little cough
Elsie-Remember that green stuff running out of my nose? We need to pray for that too.
Elsie-Fine! You will not be my big brother anymore!
Nate-Listen here little miss! I will always be your big brother!
Elsie-(stubbed toe) Shoot fire!
Nate-Only Garrett and I are allowed in our room!
Gap- Oh yeah? Then why is mom allowed?
Nate- Because she gives us good night kisses.
Prequel: Garrett asked Kayla a question and I was whispering, "no", behind her.
Kayla- I hear something whispering no. I think it is the Holy Ghost.
( My favorite:)
Labels: Out of the mouth of Babes II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jen said...
your kids are so funny, I love the sayings.
September 30, 2010 at 12:29 PM
Jarom and Melissa said...
Hilarious!
Jarom
September 30, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Jarom and Melissa said...
Your kids do say some funny things. I'm with you, the Holy Ghost comment is my favorite. Too funny.
September 30, 2010 at 6:40 PM