That's the way I like it.

Elsie had a late nap and was up with Paul and I. Later, when I came in from the garage, Paul commented on our girl sleeping on the stairs. I looked over and there she was, fast asleep.



Elsie is now out of her crib and takes to sleeping in different places. We ment to put together her toddler bed, but we cannot find the screws. Go figure. She naps about every other day. When I do find her asleep a smile comes to my face for I think that it is one of the best times to watch her and enjoy a moment to reflect on the fun times that we have had that day.



The stink bug postion is one of our favorites.




Of course Paul would participate in this activity!



Elsie loves, loves, loves dolls. She is a minnie mother and likes to wrap up her dolls in blankets, rocks them, and even reads books to them.











4 comments:

Elsie looks so peaceful. The stink bug position is one of our favorites. All children seem to do it.
Paul looks more tired than Elsie,"a hard day at the office. HA! HA!
Love her doll.
Love,
Grandma Pearl

November 15, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Message from Aunt Jane: Your kids all look similar, and they are all gorgeous! I always wanted a Paul hair colored baby. I remember Paul and Pat Willams Romero as the "Buena Spark" 4th of July float kids. Too cute for words.

November 16, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

So cute! I love it! I'm amazed she could even sleep on the stairs though.
-- Melissa

November 27, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

yeah, the stairs napping picture is impressive! So cute. Jane naps 4 out of 4 days still, which is nice.

December 1, 2008 at 3:58 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds